Prices shown are for 1/2 meter (50cm) by 5-60 (144cm-152cm) inches wide
If you need 1 meter select Quantity: 2
If you need 1 1/2 meter select Quantity: 3
And so on. You will receive a single piece of fabric of the selected length and not several 1/2 meter pieces.
*** The NoirBlanc logo watermark will not appear in the print.
Our printable textiles:
(all our textiles are printed directly at our workshop in Deux-Montagnes, many of our textiles are even made in Montreal, with the exception of minky and squish)
- JERSEY 290GSM *NOVELTY* material much closer to cotton lycra than our 208 jersey, a little softer to the touch and slightly less stretchy than cotton lycra (CL) thick enough not to be transparent, but light and flexible enough to be comfortable and not too warm! (compared to our 208 jersey: the 290 is thicker, more stretchy across the width than along the length, generally less stretchy, these 2 fibers do not come from the same supplier) - 100% made in Quebec - 290 GSM - Polyester composition spandex
- JERSEY 208GSM soft material, very light, stretchable on 4 sides and breathable due to its composition - 100% made in Quebec - 208 GSM - 91% spun polyester 9% spandex
- SWIM *NEW* stretchy material perfect for swimwear, gym tops, sports tops, leggings, sports shorts/skirts, etc. - 100% made in Quebec - 250 GSM - 86% polyester 14% spandex
- ATHLETIC one side brushed *NEW* brushed stretch material (soft) on the back of the fabric (side that will be inside the finished product) perfect for sportswear of all kinds, leggings - 100% made in Quebec - 250 GSM - 90% polyester 10 %spandex
- POLO GOLF TEE *NEW* soft, stretchy, textured material - 100% made in Quebec - 250 GSM - 75% polyester 25% cotton - Use: perfect for polo-type sweaters, other garments of all kinds
- Stretchable fleece perfect for hoodies, comfortable pants etc. - 95% Polyester 5% Spandex - 300GSM
- MINKY soft material - 100% polyester (from China, Impression à Deux-Montagnes) Use: comforter, blanket, slipper, lining, etc.
- SQUISH comparable to a minky but which would be double-sided, stretchy and ultra soft - 95% polyester 5% spandex (from China, Impression à Deux-Montagnes) Use: clothing, comforter, blanket, slipper, lining, etc.
- DBP (Double Brushed Poly) soft and stretchy material - 100% made in Quebec - 240 GSM - 95% poly, 5% spandex - Use: clothing of all kinds and other
- REPREVE DBP (Double Brushed Poly) soft and stretchy material - 100% recycled made in Quebec - 240 GSM (a little thinner to the touch than regular DBP) - 95% recycled poly, 5% spandex - Use: clothing of all kinds and others
- BRUSHED REPREVE POLY comparable to the DPB sport version, soft and stretchy material - 100% recycled made in Quebec - 180 GSM - 87% repve poly (material recycled from water bottles) 13% spandex - Use: clothing of all kinds, leggings, toque, ideal for sportswear and others
- REPREVE INTERLOCK PK light and stretchy material - recycled and 100% made in Quebec - 118 GSM - 100% repve poly (material recycled from water bottles) Use: sportswear, washable diaper and/or sanitary napkin manufacturing
- INTERLOCK PK light and stretchy material - 100% made in Quebec - 100% polyester - Use: sportswear, manufacture of washable diapers and/or sanitary napkins
- AWJ light, stretchy material, dry effect - 100% polyester made in Quebec - Use: sportswear, manufacture of washable diapers and/or sanitary napkins for dry effect