*** Please read to the end and follow the procedure exactly as indicated below! ***
1- Select your fiber (MINIMUM 1m PER PATTERN)
2- Select the desired length
3- Finalize your purchase
4.1 - For a selection among our designs:
- Choose your pattern by clicking here: Our pattern bank
- Write in comment the exact name of the reason
- Enter the desired size
- Enter the desired length (minimum 1m per pattern)
4.2 - For your personalized pattern: Prepare your file, it must be named as follows:
- First: Name of the fiber to be printed
- Then: Quantity 1m - 1m or 1X panel, 2X panels, etc.
- Finally: Your order number
- *** If the file must be rotated by 90 degrees and/or modified , you must enter it in the file name or in the comment of your order, even if you have already rotated your image. Sometimes in the transfer, when we download the files, we open them and they are in the "right way" when they shouldn't. Consequently, in order to avoid this problem it is your responsibility to register it, if it is not registered neither in the name of the file, nor in comment of your order, the error will be at your expense.
- ***DO NOT ENTER YOUR SPECIFICATIONS IN THE COMMENT OF YOUR WETRANSFER. ANY CHANGE REQUESTS MUST BE CLEARLY INDICATED IN THE NAME OF THE FILES OR IN THE COMMENT OF YOUR ORDER. WE RELEASE ANY RESPONSIBILITY IF WE MISSED YOUR NOTES IN THE COMMENT OF YOUR WETRANSFER ***
5- Send your file in .tiff format MANDATORY FOR PRINTING ON NATURAL FIBER (if your file is in another format, a $5 fee will be automatically billed to you without notice for the transformation into jpg) in 300dpi (all other variations in resolutions can cause variations in the dimensions of your file and we completely disclaim any responsibility) via WeTransfer.com at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Make sure your file is correct resolution, ideally in CMYK - CMYK (printing a file in RGB - RGB may produce color variations ranging from very minor to major), error free and in the correct dimension as it will be printed as is. We are not responsible for errors in the file, nor for the bad dimensions of the repeat, nor for the bad resolution/quality of this one if this is the case.
Your custom print is final sale.
If you need your file checked, retouched and/or resized, this is possible for a $5 fee for any minor adjustment. Contact us.
Prices shown are for 1 meter (100cm) by 56-59 (140cm-150cm) inches wide
If you need 1 meter select Quantity: 1
If you need 2 meters select Quantity: 2
And so on. You will receive only one piece of fabric of the selected length and not several pieces of 1 meter.
Our printable natural fibres:
Cotton French Terry (FT) - 280 GSM - 95% cotton 5% spandex
Cotton muslin - 110 GSM - 100% cotton
Cotton 100% - 150 GSM - 100% cotton
Cotton Lycra (CL) - 240 GSM - 95% cotton 5% spandex
Bamboo French Terry - 280 GSM - 95% bamboo 5% spandex
Bamboo Lycra - 240 GSM - 95% bamboo 5% spandex
- Cotton canvas - 340 GSM - 100% cotton